Welcome to hhcolorlab.com! As a volume photographer, it's important to keep track of your orders, invoices, and other account information. In this video, we'll show you how to use the My Account section of our website to manage your orders and update your studio information.
First, log in to hhcolorlab.com and click on the "My Account" link in the upper right-hand corner. This will take you to the Order section, where you can easily search for and view your orders. You can see when your order was received, the estimated ship date (if it has shipped), and the order status.
To view the items in a particular order, simply click on it. Here, you can see all of the products that were included in the order. At the bottom of the page, you'll find links to download hi-res retouched images or KO images that were part of the order.
In addition to the Orders section, you can also access other sections of your My Account. You can check your invoices and statements, manage users, update your credit card information, and update your studio information. This makes it easy to keep all of your account information up-to-date and organized.
Thanks for watching, and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about using My Account on hhcolorlab.com!
- Login to your account at hhcolorlab.com. If you’re already logged in, go to the top-right side of the web page and click on My Account
- At the top of the site are the different sections where you can review your Invoices, manage Statements, update your credit card or account/studio information, and more
- You will be directed to the Orders Page. At the top of the page is the search and filter function, and below that should be a history and status of each of your orders
- On the left of each order is your Order Number. Click on an order number to open the Order Details page, showing each item and service for that order
- At the bottom of the Order Details page are links to download your High-Res or KO images