Are you a school photographer who needs to import online portrait orders into hhschools software? In this tutorial, we'll show you how to easily transfer orders placed on the hhimagehost platform into your hhschools project.
After you download the order report csv file from hhimagehost, we'll demonstrate how to import the orders into hhschools. And what to do if there are any exceptions. Like, if there is a prepay order for a student that didn't show up to picture day.
By the end of this video, you'll have a clear understanding of how to streamline your school portrait workflow and save time importing orders with hhimagehost and hhschools.
- Once you have downloaded your image files from HHImageHost, open your project
- At the top-left side of your screen, select Project, navigate down to Project Imports, and then select “HHImageHost PREPAY v2 Export File”. Select the relevant file you want to import from the navigator/file explorer
- A window should open, notifying you of what notifications are active in this order. Click Continue
- Another window should open, this time showing how the imported data matches with the data already in the project. Check to make sure you have everything there, and then click Import
- In the next window that appears, you will see all subject data that has been automatically matched with the imported data. If everything looks good, click on Import and Match
- The next window should show you any data that partially matches but needs manual confirmation. The prepay export file from HHImageHost is being matched to the data in HHSchools by First Name, Last Name, and any B-rank fields (teacher, grade, etc.). Any subject data that doesn’t match due to small inconsistencies like name variation or difference in phrasing should appear in this window. If there are more subjects after the first one here, the top-right area of the window will show a “1 of #” to display how many subjects need manual confirmation. Click on the “Match” box if the data should otherwise match
- If there is HHImageHost data imported into the project that doesn’t have a subject match in the HHSchools project due to the subjects not being photographed yet, the subjects data will appear at the end of the manual match window with no matching data. The only thing you can do is Skip this data match, forcing you to save an Exception Report. Click “Export CSV file of unmatched data”, sort the data in your preferred way, and then save your file. Once finished, click on Proceed to Edit Project
- You should be back to the main project window with your subjects visible again. You can now sort your subjects by “Web Order Number” for Field Name and “Is Not Blank” for Option to see which subjects have the new data